Tuesday 21 February 2023

Forgiveness & a peaceful death

Dear Diary, 

Tonight's tahajjud was a bit different from the other nights. It was not the feeling of sadness. More of a relief. To finally forgive everyone, the people who have caused a lot of impact on my mental health, the people who destroyed my life, the people who did me bad and wrong, the people who took advantage of me and the people who hurt me badly in the past. Having setbacks, resentments & baggage is indeed a bad idea to move forward. It won't do you good and it won't make you happy. I am at a stage where i am at my utmost peace and being calm at all kinds of situations. Lastly, all i wanted before I closed my eyes was to have a peaceful death and not hold anybody during the Judgement Day. Thankful for this journey. It somehow made me wiser as a person.


Xoxo,
_galangal_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...