Thursday 13 April 2023

The relapse i had was indeed scary. Suddenly my brain was zoning out, my mood was low and being suicidal everyday. No. Not because of this person. But another person who insisted on having closure, who never fails to keep me in the loop. Who wants to see me crumbling down and destroy me. The person who brought me to healing but hurt me the most. 

In the journey of healing, you are not alone. Allah is there. Allah sent someone to be there to support, to assure and to always remind you that whatever obstacles to come, always remember our Creator. For whatever hardship shall come ease. Thank you Abie. You are indeed a blessing in disguise. There was a reason why we separated 11 years ago. 

Keep us in your prayers.


Xoxo

_galangal_ ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...