Tuesday 9 August 2022

Self Love

Dear Diary, 

After breakfast and grocery shopping with Mak, i took the anti depressant pill & hypertension pill as it is a daily routine to take. 

Knock in 10 minutes and woke 45 minutes after. A good power nap that i drooled badly. A quick brain power shut down. 

I booked an appointment with the Indian Parlour for a Brazilian waxing with Upper Lip & Lower Chin waxing. 

After 2 years of not getting BW, bruhhhh suddenly the feeling of anxious run into my blood stream. But the staff was friendly. Her name was Jagdeep. The moment she waxed around my labia, she tried to strip it off but it was painful. So we told each other "okea count till 3, then i pull okea?" I took a deep breath and zzrrrrttttt ! All my pubic hair are gone. After all the vagina area was done with waxing, she went for my buttocks & even around my anus was waxed too. She saw my marks dur to scratching and my skin were dry. She suggested mr to buy the Vitamin E oil to treat the area. A treat to myself and pamper myself with lots of love, i bought it. Yeayyy. Okea so now mummy's pussy is smooth like baby's cheek ! Kekekekeke. 

So i left the shop and walk ahead. Stop in front of Snip Avenue & told myself - lets rebond my hair. The hairdresser remembered me ! So honoured ! Asked me long time no come and all. So i got confuse with the 2 guys. The one who always did my hair was on off today so the other guy did. We talked and all. One of the female staff remembered me as the girl who likes to scrap off her hair 😝😝😝 "wahh 1 year already right ? So long already. Good la dont cut. More pretty". I smiled and nodded. I was so damn sleepy and my phone was dying. 

Tadaaa so here is my hair. Snip it all short and neat. Its been so long i didnt had a selfie. I look so ugly still. 😝😝😝 But it is alright, i will shine soon. Eventhou i spend 200 over dollars. Once in awhile okea la. 

Road to self compassion, self love & pamperedness. Thank you Allah for everything. ♥️


XoXo,

_galangal_ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...