Monday 8 August 2022

Baby steps

Dear Diary,
I had a good sleep last night. Woke up groggy but i went through the day well. Today was a busy day but it was indeed fantastic cause time passes by soo fast. 

I woke up and whip up a good nasi goreng ikan bilis with fishcakes, fried egg and sambal belacan. Made myself a sandwich with unseasoned omlette, tuna, lettuce, Jap cucumber & tomato with lettuce. 

But i didnt finish my fried rice. The anti depressant medicine gave me a headache through out the day. Been drinking loads of water and i kept peeing omg. 

Went home and saw a cute white dog and i squealed like a small kid. (Sudden rush of endorphines kekekeke). 

Reached home, told Babe & Aiqa i made a new friend. I had a long cold shower. Washed my hair, scrubbed my body & washed my face, i felt so freshed and smell niiceeeeeeeee ! 

Right now, i am so indecisive if i should head down and get prata. It has been awhile since i had prata with dhal. 

And Babe has finally landed ! Weeeeeeee ! 


XoXo ♥️

_galangal_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...