Sunday 16 October 2022

Exhausted but i had fun ♥️

Dear Diary, 


I had so much fun in school today. We did role playing & shared a lot about what we have changed in ourselves towards - anger, phobia, career & family/friends. 

One by one she asked and when it comes to me, it was about changing myself towards my family. I know i am different. The love i had for my family was strong. A family oriented girl. But to the extent that i cannot decide what i want to work as or what i want to be. I have passions and i have dreams. But it was not well recognized. I was outcasted, judged & penalized. It made me fall into depression. 

But one thing for sure, i cannot continue to be like this. If no one cannot support what i want to do, then it's just me on my own to support myself. To make my dream a reality and let success make noise. My lecturer asked, "what did you do?" I said "i set boundaries, I drew the line & set a filter. She smiled and asked again, "how do you feel?". I said i am much better. 

I made friends with my classmates and surprisingly the majority of them are those minahs, lians, meenachis, bengs & mats. Mitoh, my classmates mentioned "you know ah. The majority of people who are counselors are people who came from a bad family background". Which i simply agreed with.

I was so exhausted. I didn't have a good sleep. I kept waking up in the middle of the night with full fear. I struggled waking up in the morning. But proud of myself. I made it to school. I finished my assignments and had fun in class today. Looking forward to the next lesson! 


Xoxo, 

_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...