Monday 5 September 2022

Happy Birthday Ya Ummi ❤️

Dear Diary, 


Today is my Ummi's birthday. I thank Allah for bringing her into my life. 

I had never imagine of having a stepmother who treats me like her own daughter. "No. You are not my step daughter. You are my daughter." That is the sentence you had always mentioned. 

I know you love me a lot. I know you cared. But as a person, i just do not know how to let it out whenever i am facing hardship with my family members.

Thank you to the panda rider, his name is Kavi. For singing a birthday song for Ummi. (He is such a cutie 🥰🥰🥰). 


Happy Birthday my love. May Allah bless you in all forms of Rizq & Health. Will always keep you in my prayers. 


Xoxo, 

_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...