Wednesday 3 August 2022

Exhausted ☹️

Dear Diary, 

I had a long sleep last night but i woke up feeling super exhausted. 
Had a long shower after i packed my lunch & prepared my breakfast. Washed my hair, scrub all over my body and got ready for work. Took my breakfast (i ate half of it) and sat down at the sofa, waiting for time to leave. 

IMH called me up in the morning to check up on me and asked me how i was feeling and all. Chloe sat on me for a long time (maybe she missed mummy cause she only came home during Subuh or maybe she knew i was feeling low & still sad. The staff asked if i still have suicidal thoughts and i said No. Just feeling exhausted cause i cried the whole day yesterday. 

 Came to work on time and started to arrange my snacks (healthy ones okea dont judge) and felt like an accomplishment to sort it out in an orderly manner. 

Had a slight headache and tried rubbing some ointment on my forehead and felt the crack that made me bring back to the time when my mom & my dad used to bang my head against the wall each time they were mad at me. I cant concentrate at work much but still trying my best to tahan till i reach home. 

XoXo ❤️
_galangal_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...