Wednesday 3 August 2022

The Person I Have Always Wanted❤️

Dear Diary, 

I am typing it down so that i would not forgot it when the counselor gonna talk to me again next Friday. I hope this is logically realistic. 

The person that i had always wanted; 
I have never base a person via it looks, status, race, religion & history. I had always see the good in a person. I had always wanted a person whom i could always talk to. Any topic that we could sync. Yes doesnt have to be always agree to what i said. But a person whom i can talk to about ANYTHING. A person who will never give up on me. Who shows me that i am loved, being cared for & no matter what happens, we will go through things together. A person who do things together with me. Whatever it is, together. Be it going on a hike, play sports, catch a movie or a night walk or even travel, its just together. I am not possesive. But i like to do things in pairs. Two is better than One 😉. A person who could give and take. If i am down, he is up there and pull me up. Vice versa. Always there for one another. Be it physically & emotionally. The person who assure me that he is there. One day i am the receiver the next day i am the giver. Give and take i shall say. 

There will be ups and downs in a relationship. But as long as we are in the same boat, got a grip of each other to the right goals & achievement, we will make it. Money doesnt define love. Trust & Communication is the strongest pillars then comes Loyalty & Honesty. These fours are the top pillars to sustain Love in a relationship. 


The weather is so good tonight. Rest assured i am going to have a long sleep after a day of crying. Maybe half i shall say. 


XoXo 💋,
_galangal_ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...