Friday 2 September 2022

Shut myself up

Dear Diary, 


At the end of this, i am exhausted trying to explain what i felt within. It seems like whenever i am trying to let it out, it is either i am being corrected for feeling that way. It is as if i am wrong. Or the way i express what i felt or what i wanted was not right. 

I would no longer want to tell what i feel or what i wanted. It is exhausting. To make others understand. It is alright. I shall keep it to myself. Maybe that is the best. I wont hurt others and i expect less from them too. 

I just wanna be happy and free. Mentally & Emotionally. 


XoXo, 

_galangal_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...