Sunday 12 February 2023

Tawakkul - Believe in Allah's plan

 Dear Diary, 


11 years ago, i got to know T.A during our ITE days. We could connect & would talk every night to get to know each other. But it only lasted for a few months. I back off because i thought he finally had someone new.


11 years has passed, Allah showed me the signs. We reconnected back and walking down through memory lane. The 1st time when he approached me in ITE Macpherson canteen - " hi syima. nice to see you" Imagine, i was all boyish and harsh. Aint a lady like as what i am now. HAHAHAHAHA 


But somehow, i found peace in this person. No doubts, no insecurities & i love it when we had deep talks about our future plans, our dreams & such. Never had i ever met a person who is so interested in you when each time they see you, it is only you and phones aside. I truly appreciate the respect that was given. The quality time & the words of affirmation. 


The peace i felt somehow brought me back to life as a new person. Looking forward to start my day positive & well each day. No. I did not look for him nor i was looking for love. The previous relationship somehow gave me a good learning lesson. Never to find love for it will hurt badly. 


But Allah brought him to me. Each day, during tahajjud i prayed for peace. I had always prayed for peace. Allah brought me to T.A. Maybe his mum's prayers right in front of the Kaabah was answered. Or maybe my prayers were answered. I dont know. But as what i mentioned, i trust in His Plans. 


Me & T.A are still getting to know each other well, supporting each other's dream & motivating each other to do well everyday. I truly appreciated it. Allah took away my little boxer and probably gave me a wrestler. Wallahualam. It is His Plan. 


Not looking forward to have any relationship with T.A but if his name was written in the Loh Mahfuz to be my future spouse, then it shall be it. Now i truly understand. Having a spouse is not just about love, sex, honesty & communication. It is more on peace. How peaceful when you are around them or far from them. Alhamdulilah for everything.If you find peace in a person, marry the, they say. But as of now, i leave it to Allah swt. 


May Allah keep all of us safe from harm & gives us Hidayah to be a better muslim. Keeping everyone in my prayers. My muslim friends, world wide. May we see each other in Jannah - for that we will live happily eternally. 



Xoxo: 

Little Boxer's Mama 

_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...