Friday 7 April 2023

Thursday Mayhem

Dear Diary, 

The visit to the psychiatrist was indeed a wonderful check up. Gained 4kg in weight! I had a great session with the docot last  Thursday and i am shoeong tremendous improvement. No longer hope on sleeping tablets since November 2022 and feel so much positivity each day at work and at school. 

The doctor asked, how did i ?  I told her i want to be a counselor. If i dont help myself, how am i suppose to help people? She was amazed. She asked what were the things i did. I told her all i needed was a deep rest. I said, i was too used to negative energy, burning myself out and getting into toxic relatiionships. 

Now it was more about being calm and at peace. I no longer do cooking videos . Majority of the things i used to do, i switched to something relaxing. Reading, meditating, read some verses of the Quran and obviously cleaning my room and wardrobe. Lol. 

She mentioned that it would be great if i would be a part of the support group for mental health. Still giving it some thoughts. But now i enjoy the peace that i have.  I feel so much alive with the positive people i have around me. 

I hsd iftar later that day at Taufik's mom place. Both me and his mom have the same interest - TAMIL MOVIE ! We had conversation about the actors like Ajit Kumar,  Kamal Hassan aaannnddd SIMBU ! Was so excited telling her about the his new movie! 

We watched TPUFC versus HUFC and i am soo proud of the lads to be moving up to the 5th position. KHAIRUL AMRI IS THE GOAT! 
But i dont get it why he was not the Man Of the Match.  Still havent got the courage to head down to the stadium to watch the lads kick off but Taufik understood why. He said "itsokay, take your time. Once you are ready, we shall go together". 

Yknow when you are so used to doing things on your own and being on survival mode but a wrestler came and things are slowly changing 180 degrees. The mindset of "its no longer you or me. Its about us". 11 years of survival mode and finally i could  rest. Yes it is indeed awkward. But i shall get a grip of this. A fresh start to a healthy relationship. 


Grateful for all this. Alhamdulilah. 

Xoxo, 
_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...