Friday 7 April 2023

Kifarah

Dear Diary, 

Everyone will have their fair share of kifarah.  If you have moved on, you would not be reading my blog. You finay found your person ? Your peace ? Great. Cause it is not new to me. You did that to me too. Mentioning i was your person and i was your peace. But look at what you have done to me? Yet you still have the cheek to text me. I am amazed. 

I had mentioned on my previous post, i have forgiven you. I want to forget you. Amazed by the fact that i was no longer a secret among your closest one ? Why ? Because we are done. If we were still together ? I will always be a secret in your life. They only know your side of story but not mine. 

You were not there when i had the pregnancy and you were not there during the miscarriage. You were only the contributor that Cassius came to life in my womb even if it was just for awhile. 

I didnt even stalk your blog, you tweets, your ig or even your fb because you brought me down, you destroyed my life and you shattered my hope. But still i forgave you. Why ? Because i do not even want to see you in front of Allah.  I do not want to see ever in this dunya. 

Kifarah exist. Everyone will have a fair share by Allah swt. It may not happen to you but it may happen to your love ones.  I am finally at peace. Dont destroy it another time. I lost myself because of you. 

A cheater will always be a cheater. A manipulator will always be a manipulator. A gaslighter will always be a gaslighter. For what you had mentioned about Dash to me, you are becoming like her too. 

What goes around shall comes around. The prayers of the onea who was hurt will always be accepted. 

Xoxo, 
_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...