Thursday 4 August 2022

A letter to Aiqa

Dear Diary,

I am going to write a letter to Aiqa. 


Dear Aiqa, 

I am grateful that Allah send me you. Thank you for being my Soul Sister. How i wished that Allah gave me you as my own sister. 

You were never a dissapointment in my life. I had someone to share my stories with which i never had with my own siblings. 

I envied other peoples sibling relationship. They had alwayd been there for one another. Unlike mine. Its all falling apart. Or maybe i am not destinied to have that kind of siblings. 


Aiqa, do know, till the day that i die, you will always be my sister by soul. I love you so much. 


Lots of Love, 

Along 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...