Thursday 11 August 2022

Self Reflection

Dear Diary, 

I started to learn not to Hope. I started to learn to have my own space, my own walls, my own safe & comfort zone. 

I got tired of sharing my sorrow, my soul and my stories. Sometimes what i tried to convey is not how a person thinks and surely i cannot change the way people think. 

I was on the verge of breaking down while on the way home just now. Luckily i gotten Aiqa and i wws told to take a deep breath and exhale. I was calm after that. 

Rather than finding Love, loving myself entirely would be a better idea. What i give, i should not expect to get it back in return. For now, i shall give everything to myself. Love myself more and have my own peace of mind. 

Love is not cruel. But people made it be. Wrong people made it be. If Love was meant to be mine, it will be. If it is not, move along. Better days are coming. 

XoXo 
_galangal_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...