Thursday 4 August 2022

A letter to My Father

 Dear Diary, 


I will be writing a letter to my dad.


Dear Ayah, 

Similar like Mama's letter. My childhood wasn't that great. Full of violence & made me in fear to speak my thoughts out & to ask a lot of question. Again, i know Lala was your favorite. I was the outcast one. Had only gotten attention from Mak & late Bapak. 


You did so much for Lala but never much for me. I worked my ass off, till what i became today. Till you realized that Lala did a lot of hurt towards you & you only started to get closed to me after i got engaged. 

It had always been " you are big enough to think, to know & etc". Whereas i yearn for my parents love & attention. Which i had never had since young. 


You didnt spend a lot of time with me too. It has always been Haikal, Zahidah & Emma. As usual i had always been excluded. I am like anak terbiar when everyone is out with their own family. Whereas mine, i had nothing. I only had Mak & Mak is kinda old to be walking around here & there. 

The reason i had always been with my friends was because my family did not have time for me. Cannot find time with me. 

I just felt my life was fucked up Ayah. :,(


Love, 


Your eldet daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...