Saturday 6 August 2022

Exhausted. Overwhelmed.

Dear Diary, 

As day passed by, i have lost concentration. Loss of appetite and had always wanted to cry. I broke down in the middle of the kitchen while cleaning. 

The sadness is just undescribable. No suicidal thoughts but just sad. As much as i receive support, but the emptiness, the sadness & the trauma is still lingering. 

Trust towards people is beginning to decrease and i am at lost to identify who are the people for me. I am still trying hard to fight through this. I am in doubts of whether people say they love me just for the sake of saying or they really meant it. 

I have lost hope in Love that i have wanted and yearned for. So empty within that all i felt was pain and sadness. 


Suffocating in deed 

_galangal_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...