Sunday 7 August 2022

A visit to the Psychiatrist

Dear Diary, 

Surprisingly the visit was dreadful of waiting. The A&E was empty but took me 3 hours in total of the whole process. 30 mins to be called, 1.5 hours with the doctor and an hour for the medicine. But overall the staffs are nice. I love nice people. 

It took a toll of another crying session, without sleep and being tired. I told about what happened in my life, how my family always judged, gave sarcastic remarks, being felt abandon & how much i wanted to have good family quality times. I tolf about how i had always seen the good in people despite being told that this person isnt a good one. I simply dont judge. That much of an empathy i always had in myself for people. Gradually, it took upon my mental health, my positiveness, my smile, my will power & myself as a human. 

I had never been this broken. Each time i felt that low, i would have always do the things i love to do. The numbet favourite - cooking. I have lost interest in everything that i love to do. 

The doctor asked do i felt worried ? I said. I sm worried if i lost the strongest pillars in my life - my grandmother. Where will i go. How do i seek shelter. To whom can i look forward to esch time i reach he to talk ?  That was my worst worry. 

The doctor diagnosed me with SRS (Stress Response Syndrome) also known as Adjustment Disorder or Situational Depression. He mentioned that the signs maybe an early stage of depression but it was good that i came early to get myself treated so that i could get help and heal slowly. 

Appointment has been fixed to the nearest Polyclinic (in Queenstown) and i am praying that i will get well, get myself back and be happy once again. 


XoXo ❤️
_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...