Wednesday 24 August 2022

Going good

Dear diary, 

As days passed by, i got stronger to let go of the past, the hurts, the sadness and all of the trauma that i have kept inside for very long. 

That night I cried all out in my prayers till I fell asleep, i woke feeling light and full of energy. That was where I realised that I needed to help myself to heal. To be better, to be wiser. 

I didn't need love. I didnt need a special person to be by my side to heal. I needed myself to think straight, to be happy & to love myself. That is when others who see as a person whom i can be in love with. 

Being alone does not define you being lonely. Being alone shows how strong you are to be living your life full of happiness & joy. That is where you know that this was what you have always wanted and you wanted to achieve. 

Along the way, love shall come on its own. At the right place & the right time. Nobody is an option. But you have to make the right choice in order to be happy. 


XoXo, 

_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...