Wednesday 31 August 2022

"I dont deserve you. You are too good for me"

Dear Diary, 

As i am writing this, i am still crying. As much as i wanted to heal and i am healing, 2 sentences broke me down. 

"I don't deserve you. You are too good for me." Why is it that good people always get hurt instead ? Why do these people not know how to appreciate good people who are there for them ? 

So many questions running into my mind. Do i have to be bad ? So that they deserve me ? Is it wrong to be so good ? Why do people keep chasing the bad ones ? Why ? 

I am tired. I just want to be happy. I had enough of being sad. It hurts. It is killing me inside. Just leave and go if you don't deserve me. Just leave and go if i am too good for anyone. Please leave. 

For once let me live happily. I am begging. Please. 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...