Thursday 1 September 2022

I give up

Dear Diary, 

September has just started. I felt down. Is it just wrong to be the way i am ? My heart has always been full. The love and care i always had for people. 

What can i even do if i was born to love people ? To give what i have. To share what i have. Why am i being told to be this or to be that but this is the way i show love ? The way i show care ?

Why can't people just appreciate me ? Why was no one ever said that i am the perfect fit for them instead of i am too good for them and they don't deserve me ? What was not enough ? 

Why when i left then they will realise ? Why when i stay, they keep on hurting me ? What was not enough ? 

I had never been choosy. Regardless of size, looks, age, race or religion. But why do i even get hurt in the end ? 

I really want to heal. I really want to get out of this misery. I had enough of being hurt. I had enough of crying & being sad for years. 


Being nice has always gotten me into trouble, God please just take me away. Take me away from who doesn't deserve me. Take me away from this heartless world. 

I really gave up. I gave up with everything. This world is just too cruel. 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...