Thursday 18 August 2022

Moving On

Dear Diary, 

I knew, my existence may at times be temporary. For now, i am not giving up rather much i am letting go for being a people person for the wrong person. 

Despite being in the state of healing, i had always look up for the one who are closest to me. I knew how hard it is to be alone with a unstable state of mind. 

But then i realise, 2 souls who are still healing, not emotionally stable are not meant to be for each other. Maybe this was just temporary a small light to show me the right path but i know it was not meant for me. 

For now, i learnt to let go. Not because i gave up. I set my own priorities and positivity. 

To Charles, 

Thank you for the time we had spent together. I already knew things wouldnt turn out well between us. As much as i am your person, i knew it was not meant to be for us to be together for now. 

Maybe in the future, if God permits that we were made for one another, we will. Even if we are not, i hope you will get someone who can be the strong pillars whom you could rely on. I am sorry i am not the one for you, neither you are the one for me. 


XoXo, 

_galangal_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...