Tuesday 27 September 2022

Once Upon A Time, which only happens in Fairytale

Dear Diary, 

It saddens me to see others celebrating their anniversaries, their partner always takes pictures of their partner & posts it on their social media on how much they love their partner and how much their partner meant to them. I am not jealous. But i had never felt that kind of treatment from the people i had loved before. Be it my ex boyfriends or my ex husband. It was always me who posted about them. Showing to the world how much this person meant in my life but they didn't when it comes to me. I was often being called childish for being that way. 

I had a lot of wishes to do with my partner. A lot. But somehow I didn't get to do it. Taking crazy pictures together. At a photobooth. I really wanna do that. Going to a funfair and winning a unicorn plushy ! Date nights, sitting by the beach at night and admiring the sky above and also
- to grow old with you 
- having you beside me when im off to sleep and i wake up 
- date nights with dinner, chilling by the sea and back home for a passionate love making 👅👅
- surprise fetch with flowers 
- to be successful together 
- have our own home 
- go out for different activities together
- travel around the world together
- loving me more everyday 
- feed me with healthy food everyday 
- pat me to sleep every night 
- play board / card games together 
- movie night together 
- to have a family with you together with a mini Nala & a mini Simba

Sometimes i felt wishes are only granted in fairytales. I had wished a lot for all the above to happen which had never happened before in my life.  It had always been me. The one who made effort. The one who kept reminding what i want and what i liked. But it did not happen.  I wouldnt want the same thing to happen again. I had wished and wanted a person who loves me dearly and who would make all my wishes come through. Till then, my point of view in terms of wishes is only granted in fairytales. 


XoXo, 

_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...