Tuesday 13 September 2022

A letter to Abdullah

Dear Abdullah, 

If only you could see things out of the box & think rationally without so much emotion. If only you could literally let go of all your past relationships done to you, things would not turn out this way. 

Slandering all kinds of bullshit about me whereas we are no longer together, pint pointing to the things that I didn't do and assuming things without evidence really took a toll on my mental health. 

Do know that because of you, I am almost there to jump down from the kitchen window. I tried to be patient with your attitude, your temper, your insecurities, your doubts & you not trusting me whenever i am out alone or when i am with my friends.

All of this really made my emotions down to the point that i felt it is useless to fight for any relationship in life. All you think of is to get married. But have you taken a good look in the mirror of yourself ? Your attitude ? Being possessive is damn suffocating. Your temper. 

No matter how hard i tried to convince you, your mind is still full of crap. 

I forgive you, for all the words that you have said, for all the things that you have done to me. The rest i leave it to Allah swt. 

You were not meant for me and i am not meant for you. If only things could be taken 1 step at a time, things would definitely be at a better perspective. It will be beautiful. 

Until you fix your mindset, emotion, trust, insecurities & stop thinking of things that did not happen, you would not be settling down for good. 


I did my best to work back then. It was always me who does all the work to fix everything. 

Thank you for everything that you have done to me. Thank you for all the hurt and damage that you have caused. May Allah bless you. 



Regards, 

_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...