Saturday 10 September 2022

I dont give a fuck anymore

Dear Diary, 

I am not mad nor am i pissed. But at times i just felt whatever I did, i am being judged. Is it wrong to spread awareness ? But i was being called an attention seeker.

Do they know the difference between attention seekers and wanting to be heard ? Do they know that not all humans have good iman and faith ? Do they know that we humans are not perfect ? 

I have drawn a line, set boundaries and eliminated all toxicity & negativity that i had received from others. I kept my circles small and went through my days as per normal. Finding happiness, finding peace & finding the thing that fit this empty space in me. It may not be a person, a thing or whatsoever. I dont know. I am still searching. 

I am exhausted. I am tired. I just want to keep on going with my life happily. I was not born to please anyone. 

If you care, you will. If you dont, just please shut up. Thank you. 


XoXo,

_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...