Saturday 10 September 2022

Peace

Dear Diary, 

I had an impromptu meet up with Naqiah just now. (Forever impromotu but it had always been the best). Received a text & a missed call from her and i was like "this is so different. Maybe she had a problem."

I called her back and i asked "do you want to meet me & talk?". She agreed. Met her at Marsiling Park Teh Tarik Cartel. Had Satay and talked over dinner. 

It's been awhile since we caught up and just now it was indeed a fruitful one. We shared a lot of what has been  happening in our life. Exchange feedback & suggestion and be of each other's listening ears. 

We sat on the swing, looked into the sky and sang our favourite songs. Gosh. It was so peaceful. So calm. It has been a long time since I had felt that kind of calmness after years. The vibe. The company. It was just so right. We shared a lot without being judged or penalized. 

She asked me. What do you look into your partner or future husband. I said "everything but most importantly, I don't have to worry about his whereabouts. I will never feel worried and lastly - i feel so much peace & calm be it i am near or far. 

Being loyal, honest, having trust & good communication are the pillars to sustain a good relationship & marriage. Which is strong enough to hold LOVE. But having that peace & calm from a person is the best feeling that I have always wanted. The happiness from the peace and calm will somehow show the glow on your face that you are happy with the current person you are with. 


I had never felt that for a very long time. I only felt that once. So calm. So peaceful & so much love. I really miss that.

I began to appreciate peace. I appreciate being alone. Not because i am lonely. I never felt lonely. But being alone gave me calmness & peace. Which i have yet to receive from anyone. But one day, Allah will bring that person to me. Not now maybe later. Tawakkul. Believe in his plans. 



XoXo, 

_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...