Monday 10 October 2022

My Person ♥️

Dear Diary, 

As days pass by, i begin to heal slowly. Letting go bits & pieces of my trauma, painful past & the love that i had given to others. 

Maybe all along, what i needed the most was Love. It is not about money, looks, status or even religion or race. It was purely love. That comes from the bottom of someone's heart that made you feel "hey this is what i wanted". To feel wanted, cared for, fought for and going through thick & thin together.

I had never felt all these till i met CW. It was rocky at the start. Maybe i was still in pain, full of doubts and didn't let go of the past. Or maybe it was because of his status that made me feel that way. Or maybe we didn't know each other well. 

But we rectified & fixed it. Still getting to know each other & understand each other better. What we needed  was what we had been receiving from each other. Love, trust, Bond & the connection that we had was in sync. 

Along the way, he made me revive as a person. Being alive in a new state of mental health in the same person. I am healing and slowly getting better. One step at a time so that i would not fall into another relapse. 

If you are being loved correctly & sincerely, it will glow from your face. Which indeed i am. I am happy. Despite all the fears i had, i fought through my inner demons. To think positively. He was the person i had always wanted in life. The kind of person that I dreamt of. 


Xoxo, 
_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...