Monday 21 November 2022

You Are Not Forgiven

To the person who led me to healing, thank you for giving me the hope that everything is going fine. Thank you for giving me the assurance that this is the kind of relationship i was looking for. Thank you for hurting me so badly despite the fact that i am still hurting. 

You weren't ready for us. You were just too afraid to be alone. I was just a scapegoat, a rebound, a passing cloud that you made me think i was the one. 

You were not a blessing in disguise. You are just the same as the rest. Empty promises empty words but nothing was true that came out from you. 

You blamed me for carrying the baggage but little did you realise you carried the whole fuckihg baggage from your past and current too. You did not heal. Broken as what i am now. 

You let others in despite them taking advantage of you. You let others in despite they cant love you for who the fuck you are. But you drew the line towards me. You built the wall towards me. 

Little did you realise you fucking hurt me badly because of you grew selfish from what others did to you. Why cant you just fucking appreciate the person who was true to you, loyal to you & love you unvonditionally. 


I won't forgive you. Till my very last breath. I swear that your life is going to be fucking miserable because of what you did to me. 

Thank you for putting me in such trauma again whereas I am healing. You are one selfish prick who became selfish to the innocent person. You were not true to yourself. 

This shit aint going to keep me down. I am going to prove that i can be better without your support and motivation. If it was sincere from you, I wouldn't have all these fears, trauma or nightmares. I would not have doubts and i would not have any insecurities. 


I swear from the bottom of my heart. You are not going to be happy or at peace for making me this way. 
I wont. I will never forgive you till my last breath. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...