Sunday 9 April 2023

Forgiveness Part II

The hardest battle of a human is to forgive. Many have forgotten that Allah swt is The Most Merciful & forgives each of his servant who seek forgiveness and repent. Also not forgetting Prophet Muhammsd saw forgives his Ummah who repents and seeks refuge in Allah swt. This journey battling with depression was clearly about forgiving myself and forgiving the people who caused such chaos in my life. It hurts, shattered my hope, losing myself and feeling hopeless being a human despite being an empath. I didn't ask for it but Allah created me this way. Last Saturday was the last hard cry that i ever had in my entire life. I forgave the people who mistreated me, who caused a big impact on my mental health. Thank you for all the lessons. I learnt a lot - the hard way. The rest i shall leave it to Allah swt. "For every hardship shall come ease" Quran 94:5, Al-Inshirah



Xoxo, 
_galangal_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...