Saturday 8 April 2023

The Last Cry

Dear Diary, 

On that day when Charles send me that text, it brought me down into anxiety and i had suicidal thoughts. I am really moving forward with life but somehow the person who said i wamted to destroy his life was trying to destroy mine.  Wasnt being myself this whole day and i asked Taufik if i can come over. Just didnt feel like going home. 

The moment he look into my eyes and asked me whats wrong, i just burst into tears. It was not the silent cry. I was wailing, grieving my lungs out on Taufik's chest. No words could describe that feeling. The cries answers it all. Taufik was comforting me, told me to isghtifar and let me cry all out.  

Finally i could breath and was much calmer than before. This will be my final cry for someone who destroyed my life and my mental health.  For someone who gaslighted me badly without realising it and that someone who took me for a ride. 

I am no longer angry neither citing any grudges. But i believe in Allah's plan and i leave it to Allah swt to deal with him. May you treat this lady fairly not like how you treated me and not to cheat like how you did to Dashani. 

I am not gonna be a person like you who destroy someone's life. The truth shall be told one day.  You may be somewhere up there now but Allah could take it away from you anytime.  

I accepted the fact sincerely that i was put through this test. There will always be a rainbow after a heavy downpour. I felt relieve after that hard cry. May Allah give me strength and hidayah to be a better woman and grant me Jannah.  

Xoxo, 
_galangal_

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A Great New Start

Dear Diary,  This will be the last post for this blog. Finally i had the strength to let go of the last strain of my traumas, unlock the las...